Hamilton & Hodson strive to operate a safe environment for our students. Our current guidance also ensures a Covid-safe environment. We will give a short health and safety talk at the beginning of each course. Please adhere to the following guidance:
- Wear appropriate footwear: closed trainers or hard-soled shoes.
- On arrival at the workshop, please wear a face mask. You will be directed to your own workstation where you will have your own set of tools and hand-sanitiser. This is your dedicated space for the duration of the course. Please don’t share tools with other students.
- Keep a safe distance of 2m apart whenever possible.
- Please wear your mask when a tutor comes to help you and social distancing is not practical. Also wear a mask when you have to move around the workshop to go the kitchen or WC.
- When being shown how to use a tool or mechanical equipment (e.g. ripping chisel, staple gun, sewing machine), please watch carefully. If unsure, please ask for clarification.
- Keep all your personal belongings in your workspace.